Thursday 14 August 2014

Wasp on a bus

For those who don't follow me on twitter, and for those who do follow me, but didn't read my tweets today (A very specific sparkle pony), here is what happened, in tweets, on my journey home today. The sequel to Snakes on a Plane.

Wasp on a Bus

Tweet1: Thirty people trapped on a bus with an angry wasp. Complete and utter panic and total chaos. Not This is actually happening!

Tweet2: Hang on. About to join the panic. It's coming straight for me!

Tweet3: Okay. Need to get off this bus. NOW!

Tweet4: Bus just pulled up at stop. Everyone just got off. I decided to stay on. Cos, I ain't afraid of no wasp.

Tweet5: Uh-oh. Now it's just me and the wasp. Should've gotten off.

1 comment:

SparklePony said...

Oh, the horror! :O

SO glad you survived such a horrific ordeal.