Saturday 22 October 2016

Stranger News: Gorilla Escaped London Zoo

Stranger News: Gorilla Escapes London Zoo
 
Kambuka, a 29 stone sliverback gorilla, escaped from his enclouse at London Zoo on October 13th, 2016, in a daring prison break.
 
The gorilla didn't need to break any doors, or bend prison bars, or smash through hardened glass. Nope. The doors to his enclosure were left unlocked.
 
Kambuka took a chance and opened the doors, making a bolt for it. He made it all the way to a secure keepers' area, where he encountered a rather surprised keeper who, after a brief discussion, left to get the gun.
 
Kambuka took the opportunity to down five litres of undiluted blackcurrant juice.
 
Shortly afterwards, the gorilla was tranquilised and then returned to his enclosure.
 
Now that's a lot of undiluted blackcurrant squash.
 
I can only ever manage about one litre. On one occasion, I managed two litres of undiluted blackcurrant juice.
 
And, yes, after that, they had to tranquilise me as well.

2 comments:

Johmson said...

I have the worst ex in this world she will go extra miles just to make sure I continue to be in pains, since I broke up with her she have accused me wrongly severally and made me spend months in jail, 3 weeks ago she went and blackmailed me to my boss and my boss fired me last week. I couldn't stand it anymore so had to reach out to Dr Oselumen for help on how I can silence her and Dr Oselumen helped me to get rid of her with his powerful death spell magic which has no side effect and today my wicked ex is gone and gone for good . Peace at last. You can also reach out to Dr Oselumen for any spell today and all conversation with him is very confidential via droselumenme@gmail. com for quicker communication chat with him on WhatsAPP via +2348054265852 THANKS.
 He will give you the best result.
CONTACT HIM FOR ANY KIND OF HELP. MONEY SPELL,EX BACK SPELL,PREGNANCY SPELL,DIVORCE SPELL,SPELL TO STOP COURT CASE AND WIN ANY COURT PROBLEM,BUSINESS SPELL,HEALING SPELL,SPELL TO REMOVE BLACK MAGIC OUT FROM YOUR LIFE,FAMILY AND MARRIAGE PROBLEM. 

Lisa oney said...

We can always make our relationship the best for us, life or career a successful as we desire, it only take you to put in the right effort and if you feel you need help then look for help. After my man left me heartbroken. I was lonely, devastated and sad luckily I was directed to a very kind and powerful man (Dr Akhigbe) who helped me brought back my man and now he loves me far more than ever am so happy with life now thank you so much. You can contact him on WhatsApp +2349021374574 or email drakhigbspellhome7@gmail.com.